Well here comes another week where my only blog is the CV. No time in between to post any goodies! I wish I'd been saving recipes to post. I'll get back to it eventually. Actually feel as though I'm at the right amount of work lately-- not so much or so little that I am not motivated to do or overwhelmed by any of it, but just enough to keep me moving and feeling good about all that's going on.
I've learned a lot this semester both at school and outside of it, but always felt as though I was barely keeping my head above water with everything on my plate. Things seem to be regulating a little bit more now as the semester winds down.
Upcoming things I'm thinking about include the holiday (Thanksgiving in NC and Christmas in La), next semester, moving, and being back in the working world. My concerns with it all are balance at home, fun(ds), enjoying both work and what it allows me to do outside of the 9 to 5, time management, understanding and sticking to what's important. There've been a lot of changes in the past few years-- living abroad, living domestically but far from family and friends, being married, being alone while my husband was in Iraq for 15 months, back in graduate school, in a different city, in student government. All of it carried heaps more responsibility than plenty of folks my age have, some of it wasn't ideal but it has all been a wonderful experience in some way or another. I can only expect the same for the upcoming changes! If you'd told me five years ago what I'd be up to now, well, I can imagine that I'll feel the same way when I look back on now in five years :)
And given today's title, throwing in a photo I took recently outside of the b-school building seems appropriate :)
To see what kind of anythings are going on around the globe, try: jane - ian - bonnie - joyce - kim - kay - trinsch - ritva - francesca - state of bliss - cabrizette - isabelle - janis - kari - jgy - lise - cate - otli - dorte - b - sophie - mcgillicutty - sunnymama - daan - ibb - pienduzz - kelleyn - ninja - sammi - theresa - cherry b - juliette - shokoofeh - cole - grey lemon - lucylaine - lynn - skywriting - anna - dorit - conny - l´atelier - kamana - anne marie - rosamarĂa - victoria - tikjewit - juniper - annabel - andrea - valerie - merel - soisses - mlle paradis - cacahuete - wander chow - barbara - emily - tally - nadine - matilda - don - flowtops - susanna - tania - dana - ingrid - tzivia - mezza - lollipop - mari
Monday, November 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the color of those leaves against the blue of that sky is STUNNING !! i love it !
ReplyDeleteMy CORNER VIEW is up now too ! :)
enjoy all you can, you can only do what you can do and it's all for the best, right?
ReplyDeleteyou are doing all right and will be just fine.
brave young woman you are. go on, say it out loud, I dare you ;)
I realize I don't know where you are in school or what you are studying. I went to GWU and studied art therapy, years ago...got my masters. I was young like you, one of the youngest in my class. what a great experience. I think you are doing great!
ReplyDeleteWell you seem to have a good head on you...I'm sure you'll do really well!
ReplyDeleteLove the photo too, that tree's on fire!