Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Corner View : Four-legged




I can't help but be excited about today's topic! I've had pets my whole life- one black lab (Lucky), two chocolate labs (Ceaux Ceaux and Rusty), and one cat (Socks), all outside animals. Now there's little Rufus, the smallest and most social dog of them all, who cannot possibly ever get enough of people and is very friendly with other dogs of all sizes. He's always excited to see you, and I wish I could get half as jazzed about anything as he does about going outside. He loves ice, minty things (is especially good at finding already-been-chewed gum!), or snacks... the latter two of these he finds on his own when we go walking. He's about the most loving ball of fluff you'll ever meet!

9 comments:

  1. He's an adorable fluffy thing! I hope he'll grow out of his taste for minty things :)
    PS you should probably leave your link again on my CV this Wednesday, so that people can find it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cutie! I can see his personality, is bigger than he is. xo

    P.S. Mr. Rufus treats are so much better and safer than gum. smile...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rufus is THE perfect four-legged friend :) Glad to read you today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as he doesn't get a chewing gum in his hair, life seems wonderful for this cute dog!
    Did he enjoy swimming?

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's so cute, he looks like a cuddly toy! I'm also always very fascinated how excited dogs can be about...well...anything! They are SO happy about someone coming home, a human being could never show happiness like that! Imagine your family jumping around like this EVERY time you come home! That would be fantastic! ;oD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dog looks like a cuddly little snowball. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so cute! I hope you find a job here in Atlanta. It is a great place to live!

    ReplyDelete