I was originally thinking, "There's not anything at the end of my street" and then I thought, "Well actually, the street ends because the Pentagon's right there!" So there you have it-- at the end of my street is the five-sided building that houses all sorts of government, intelligence, military excitement. I know that often when I drive by it, my cell phone calls get dropped as my signal goes nil. When I drive under their bridges, which are just a few feet wide (20', tops?) that cross the highway, my FM radio loses its signal as well. I couldn't actually find what all is in there, but I did discover what a pentagonal prism is along with a
heptahedron, if you're nerdy enough to be interested :)
Check out what's at the end of streets around the world!
caitlin, joyce, ani, kim, natsumi, epe, kaylovesvintage, trinsch, c.t., jeannette, outi, ritva, francesca, state of bliss, jennifer, dana, denise, cabrizette, bohemia girl, isabelle, amber, a girl in the yellow
shoes,
mister e, janis, kari, jgy, skymring, elizabeth, allison, lise, cate, otli, ida, caroline, lisa, dorte, kimmie, nicola, vanessa, britta, april, b, kyndale, samantha, kristina, goldensunfamily, sophie, janet, mcgillicutty, aimee, sunnymama, britta, juanita, inna, daan, myrtille, cris, ibb, jodi, gillian, travelingmama athena, pienduzz, kelleyn,
demara, mus, ninja, guusje, di, sammi, theresa, cherry b, victoria, kathryn , lisa, liza, juliette, mulot, anne, lucy, leonor, elizabeth, helene, dominique, shokoofeh, cole, jenna, podane, grey-lemon, line, nihal, urbaNiche, inner toddler, puna, lucylaine, adrienne, emily, lynn, skywriting, eliane, the wanderer´s daughter, carole, anna, dorit, kenza, sherry, conny, susan, l´atelier, elis, kamana, anne, rosamaría, marinik, elisabelle, victoria, malo, the yellow door paperie,
tikjewit, juniper, ocean girl,
emily, marcie, annabel, andrea, valerie, karin, michelle, merel, pia, soisses, angie, adèle, latisha, mlle paradis, 24 ruel, cacahuete, wander chow, debra, linnea and emily, barbara, emily, maryline, tally, therese, nadine
You've got the biggest building in the world at the end of your street and yet still you've got a view.
ReplyDeleteDo you know where the second biggest building in the world is?
Wow thát is a huge building at the end of your street!
ReplyDeleteHappy CV!
Now thats an impressive end to the street. Definitely something to CV about.
ReplyDeleteI can just say : WOW ! What a "street" !!
ReplyDeleteno, those are nitty gritties no one else (like me) would think of... high security, huh? :)
ReplyDelete